Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked pork chops recipe. To cook oven baked pork chops you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Take 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of TexJoy Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1 large of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of Seasoned or plain salad croutons, crushed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet(browning liquid).
- Get 3 cup of Chicken Broth, low sodium.
Steps to make Oven Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chops to taste with steak seasoning.
- After seasoning, coat with Olive oil and allow to sit while you crush the croutons.
- Lightly coat both sides of each chop with croutons then place in a shallow making pan.
- Add sliced onions to top of chops.
- Put pan in heated oven. When coating and onions begin to brown add chicken broth and cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Allow to coat covered for 30-45 mins. Check for thickness and color of your gravy. At this point, you can add the browning liquid if desired. Remove foil to finish off. Serve with side of your choice..
If you find this Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.