Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Oats Banana Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Oats Banana Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oats Banana Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats banana muffins recipe. You can have healthy oats banana muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Oats Banana Muffins:
- Provide of Dry ingredients.
- Use 230 g (1 3/4 cup) of oats flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide of Wet ingredients.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Use 100 ml of coconut oil.
- Provide 40 g of honey.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- Take of Others.
- Use of Raisins, walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips.
Steps to make Healthy Oats Banana Muffins:
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside..
- In a bowl, mash the bananas into a fine puree. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and whisk just to combine..
- Add flour mixture into wet mixture and mix just until well combined..
- Scoop batter evenly into lined muffin tray of 12..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC (400ºF) for 18 minutes or until fully cooked. Leave for 10 minutes before transferring them on a rack to cool completely..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Healthy Oats Banana Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.