Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. You can cook chicken soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soup:
- Take 4 of skinless chicken thighs, cleaned.
- You need 1/4 cup of vermicelli.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, for frying.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup:
- In a pressure cooker, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken thighs for 3 min..
- Add the onion, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, white pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Cover with 2 liters of water and close pressure cooker securely..
- Cook for 25 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Strain the chicken broth into a cooking pot. Make sure you remove the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, and the onion. Remove bones from chicken; cut the chicken into small pieces and add them to the broth..
- Add the lemon juice and vermicelli. Season with salt and place the pot on medium heat for 5 min before serving the soup..
If you find this Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.