Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yum soup (tum yum) recipe. To cook tom yum soup (tum yum) you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum):
- Get 10 medium of size raw shrimp that have been Shelled, tailed and deveined ..
- You need 1/2 cup of Bite size carrots. ( I used crinkle cut, prepackaged raw carrots).
- Take 1 cup of Fresh broccoli florettes.
- Use 1 cup of Fresh snow peas.
- You need 10 of Sliced shiitake mushrooms.
- Use 1 box of Thai Rice noodles.
- Get 1 of Container of Thai ginger infused chicken broth..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Provide 3 dash of Thai chili oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Take 1 of Very thinly sliced Thai chili. ( if you can't find a Thai chili Serano pepper will work).
Steps to make Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum):
- In a large stockpot bring Thai ginger flavored broth and water to a boil..
- Once broth is at a hard boil , remove from heat and add all ingredients EXCEPT for the shrimp..
- Cover and let set for 3 to 5 minutes. Next, remove lid and add shrimp. Cover and let sit for an additional five minutes..
If you find this Tom Yum Soup (Tum Yum) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.