Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oats muffins vegan recipe. You can cook banana oats muffins vegan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Prepare 2 of medium sized over-ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- Get 3/4 of whole Wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
- Get 1/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Water as needed.
Instructions to make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add rolled oats too and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the wet ingredients Bananas, Jaggery, Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil till smooth & creamy. Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter by adding little water(if required). Add chocolate chips too and mix well everything..
- Pour it into the muffin tray and top it with some more oats, chocolate chips. Bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.
If you find this Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.