Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato recipe. You can have baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato:
- Get 2 of medium potato.
- Prepare 2 of medium yellow squash.
- Get 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomato.
- You need 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- Take of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of grated parmesan.
Instructions to make Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato:
- Using mandelin slicer(optional), slice all the veggies..
- Heat oil,fry onions and garlic in a pan until caramalised.
- In baking dish, add the caramalised onions on the bottom first.
- Arrange the veggies one over the other separately, so that you could arrange easily in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme. Drizzle with olive oil,season with salt, pepper. Cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 400 c. Bake the dish for 35 to 40 mins..
- Remove frm the oven, let it cool fr 5 mins without removing the foil.
- Put the oven after seasoning with some parmesan and broil fr 3 mins..
- [email protected]😀😀😀😀.
If you find this Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.