Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy BAKED Potato Skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy BAKED Potato Skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baked potato skins recipe. To make crispy baked potato skins you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy BAKED Potato Skins:
- Prepare 2 large of russet potatoes.
- You need 1 of enough melted butter or margarine or oil to coat potato skins.
- You need 2 of strips of cooked bacon (crumbled).
- You need 1 of diced tomato.
- Take 1/2 of Green pepper and yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of sliced Green onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (any kind will work).
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa and sour cream, and more for dipping.
- Provide 1 of salt, pepper to taste (if needed).
Instructions to make Crispy BAKED Potato Skins:
- Preheat oven to 350. Baked potatoes in the microwave until fork tender but still firm (approx 8-10 minutes).
- Once potatoes are done, cut each one into 8 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and slightly flaten them using the back of a fork. Brush both top and bottom with melted butter or margarine or oil. Place in oven for about 10 minutes (just until crispy).
- Once crispy, take out of oven and load them up with the veggies, ending with cheese and bacon. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until cheese I'd melted.
- Top with green onions and sour cream /Greek yogurt and salsa (plus more for dipping) and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Crispy BAKED Potato Skins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.