Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Oats Cutlet In Air Fryer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oats Cutlet In Air Fryer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats cutlet in air fryer recipe. You can have healthy oats cutlet in air fryer using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Oats Cutlet In Air Fryer:
- Get 1/2 cup of oats.
- Use 2 of potatoes (boiled).
- Get 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli, ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted cumin powder, fennel powder and red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of biscuit crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Prepare 2 of crushed cardamom.
- Take 1 cloves of and 1" cinnamon stick.
- Provide leaves of chopped coriander.
- Use of Few broken cashew nuts for garnishing.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Oats Cutlet In Air Fryer:
- In a bowl combine oats, grated boiled potatoes, grated carrot, green chilli and ginger paste, salt..
- 1/2 tsp mango powder, 1 tsp biscuit crumbs, 1 tsp roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder, fennel powder, cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick powder.
- Fresh few chopped coriander leaves, 1 tsp oil. Mix……….properly. Make a cutlet shape and stuff in the center 1 broken cashew nuts.
- Presheat Air Fryer 180 degree C for 5 minutes After 5 minutes take out the basket from Air Fryer. Brush oil the basket and keep the cutlets in the basket. Don't over crowd. Apply oil in the cutlet both the sides. If you apply oil the cutlet will not stick to the basket. Bake for 180 degre C for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes. Check it if it is done. Transfer to the serving plate. Sprinkle roasted oats and garnish with few broken cashew nuts..
- Immediately serve……………….hot…………oats cutlet with mint chutney or sauce…………………..
If you find this Healthy Oats Cutlet In Air Fryer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.