Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken soup recipe. You can have curry chicken soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Soup:
- Provide 1 of Turnip, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of Parsnips, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 large of White Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 of bag Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- Take 1 can of Sweet Corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Italian Style Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 64 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry Paste, Hot.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Basil.
- Take 1 of Coriander Seed, Ground.
- You need 1 of Dried Garlic and Onion.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Soup:
- Brown onion in butter in a stock pot..
- Add all other ingredients to stock pot except the chicken and kale. Bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat to low..
- In a skillet or wok, cook chicken until all pink is gone..
- Add cooked chicken to stock pot and cover stock pot. Allow to simmer for about an hour..
- Remove stems from kale and chop small. Add kale to stock pot and allow to simmer 15 minutes..
If you find this Curry Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.