Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori chicken pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori chicken pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken pizza recipe. To make tandoori chicken pizza you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori chicken pizza:
- Get of Tomato yogurt curry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Take 1/2 of diced tomato.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped fresh ginger.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of minced jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter Tandoori Chicken.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh ginger.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of minced jalapeno.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tandoori paste.
- Take 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Get 2 of boneless chicken breasts For the Pizza 1) 1 recipe pizza dough.
- Provide 1/2 of small zucchini.
- Take 1/2 of small yellow squash sliced into 1/8 inch pieces.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Get 1/2 cup of major grey's chutney.
Instructions to make Tandoori chicken pizza:
- METHOD 1. Tomato yogurt curry:. 2. heat garlic in olive oil over medium heat till translucent, 1-2 minutes. 3. add next 7 ingredients (through yogurt). 4. reduce heat and boil the mixture till all excess liquid has evaporated, about 3 minutes..
- METHOD 5. turn off burner and quickly blend in cilantro and butter; set aside. 6. Tandoori chicken:. 7. combine first 5 ingredients (through yogurt). 8. coat the chicken breast with the resulting mixture (plastic gloves will keep your hands from turning red)..
- 9. pour the butter over the marinating chicken breasts and stir to coat well. 10. prepare hot grill; grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes per side (discard marinade). 11. remove from the grill and chill. 12. slice chilled chicken into 1/8 inch thick slices and set aside in refrigerator. 13. To make pizza:. 14. preheat oven to 425. 15. prepare pizza dough. 16. use a large spoon to spread 1/4 cup tomato yogurt curry evenly over the surface of the prepared pizza dough within the rim..
- 17. place slices of yellow squash and zucchini over the sauce; do not overlap. 18. cover the sauced area with the mozzarella and distribute the sliced tandoori chicken evenly over the cheese (or you can put the chicken on first and top with the cheese – whichever you prefer). 19. transfer the pizza to the oven; bake till crust is crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbly at the center, about 10-15 minutes..
- 20. carefully remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle 1 T chopped fresh cilantro over the top. 21. Slice and serve with mango chutney. And ketchup.
If you find this Tandoori chicken pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.