Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite vegetable soup recipe. You can cook my favorite vegetable soup using 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 of large can of V8 Juice.
- Get 1 can of water.
- Use 1 bag of Fresh Carrots peeled and cut or a bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 bag of fresh green beans cleaned and cut in half.
- Take 1 of large Tub of Cremini Mushrooms.
- You need 1-16 ounce of bag of frozen broccoli.
- Get 1/2 bag of frozen Peas.
- Get 2 of large sweet onions.
- Get 5 of Minced garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of sliced red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of sliced green bell pepper.
- Get 2-3 of diced Medium Potatoes (I used russets).
- Take of If I have sweet potatoes I will use them.
- Use of Seasonings: Dash of Each to taste kosher salt, Fresh Ground Pepper,.
- You need of Cumin, Garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder,.
- Get of Smoked paprika, celery seed, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- You need of Cinnamon is not detectable but it does help with.
- Take of Any acidic dish that is made.
- Prepare of Chopped cabbage.
- You need 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- Take of Toss the leafy tops in also.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves (Do not eat) take out when soup is done.
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Get 3/4 bag of your favorite greens.
- Use of Spinach, kale, collard greens, mustard greens.
- Use of I use the bag of Trio Greens.
Steps to make My Favorite Vegetable Soup:
- In a large soup pot, One to two swirls of olive oil to oil the pot Sauté onions, garlic, add V8 and water Bring to a boil, add Carrots, celery, celery seed, chili powder, paprika,.
- After soup comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 69 minutes. Add the rest of the veggies, the last 15 minutes of cooking. Add all the rest of the seasonings If using slow cooker, I start out on high, Place all ingredients into the slow cooker on low. Except mushrooms and and peas. These will become mushy. In a pot on the stove I love to simmer most of the day… Keeping an eye on the liquid not allowing it to get too low. In a slow cooker Cook on high four hours Cook on low 6-8 hours or overnight. My friend works, she puts her dinner in the crockpot on and when they get home. Dinner is ready..
If you find this My Favorite Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.