Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe. You can have mothers' homemade chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mothers' homemade chicken soup:
- Use 2 quarts of water.
- Use 1 of whole chicken fryer.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Take 1 box of Herb-ox chicken seasoning (8 pkg in box).
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 cup of egg noodles (or what you like).
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 of S&P to taste.
Steps to make Mothers' homemade chicken soup:
- Cook 1 whole chicken fryer in 2 qts water with little salt for 60 min. Remove chicken from pot. Strain water and put back in pot..
- Remove skin and bones and set meat aside. Cut meat into chunks..
- Add 1 1/2 cups white rice and 1 whole box Herb-ox chicken seasoning (8 pkg in a box). 1/4 tsp onion powder and 1 tsp parsley flakes into water. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and cook for 8 min..
- Add 1 cup egg noodles. Cook all until tender, about 8-10 min..
- Add 1 can of corn and the chicken that you've cut into chunks. Stir to heat thru. Now its time to eat..
If you find this Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.