Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Southern Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Southern Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy southern chicken soup recipe. You can cook creamy southern chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Southern Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Thigh.
- Get 6 medium of Red Potatoes.
- Provide 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare 5 clove of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 envelope of Corn Chips.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hot Sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of White Flower.
- Provide 2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 oz of Milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Any Noodle Pasta.
Instructions to make Creamy Southern Chicken Soup:
- Preparation 1. Boil water and season with salt and pepper for chicken ; make sure to cut chicken thighs into small pieces(put that to boil). 2. In separate pot Put in your chopped red potatoes and frozen broccoli with the chopped cherry tomatoes; make sure to add a small amount of salt and pepper and two spoons of butter. Let that prep in low heat. 3. Meanwhile shred your cheese and keep it in a separate bowl for later . 4. Now take about three to four scoops of the chicken broth and mix it in your veggie pot and let that boil until your ready to pore in your chicken and chicken broth in the same pot. 5. Now that you have everything in one pot pore in your pasta that you have choose for this dish and let that cook for about 5-15 mins. 6. Okay.
If you find this Creamy Southern Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.