Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe. To cook baked garlic parmesan potato wedges you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:
- Provide 3-4 of large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Use 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Take of Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Instructions to make Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside..
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat..
- In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning..
- Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture..
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.(I used my air fryer and moved them around though out the cooking times).
- Notes- this was so easy. I washed the potatoes, cut them, put them in a bowl, and drizzled with Olive oil, and tossed in my seasoning I didn’t have fresh Parmesan cheese I had some Parmesan in a container that I use for spaghetti,I just used that, and mixed with my hands. I used my air fryer, turned out awesome, I would of went more dark and crispy, but I didn’t want it to look Burnt in my picture..
If you find this Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.