Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy banana & oatmeal cookies recipe. You can have healthy banana & oatmeal cookies using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies:
- Use 1.5 cups of rolled oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour (can replace with whole wheat).
- Provide 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 4 of small or 2 large bananas.
- Take 10 of dates.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of honey.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 4 tbs of coconut (or vegetable) oil.
- Provide of walnuts (optional).
- Provide of unsweetened coconut flakes (optional).
Steps to make Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies:
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Blend bananas, honey and dates in a food processor.
- Pour the banana mixture in the dry ingredients. Add eggs (lightly beaten) and oil.
- Mix all. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Add and mix additional toppings if any..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 125 C in a greased tray or cookie sheet..
- These may not spread so you will have to shape them before baking..
If you find this Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.