Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup for the soul recipe. You can cook chicken soup for the soul using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken (cut in pieces).
- Provide 500 ml of chicken broth.
- Take 2 of big red onions (crushed).
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 1 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- Get 3 stalks of celery (thinly chopped.
- Get 3 stalks of spring onion (finely chopped).
- Get 200 gr of carrots (finely chopped).
- You need 200 gr of cabbage (chopped).
- Get 200 gr of green beans (chopped).
- Take 200 gr of potatoes (diced).
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- In a medium pot, pour 500 ml of chicken broth, add in the chicken. Boil until the chicken is half cooked, approximately time is 20 mins. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a small pan, sauté the crushed garlic, red onions and crushed white pepper. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Pour all the mixed ingredients into the chicken broth, followed by the diced potatoes. After 3 mins, add in the carrots. Stir occasionally for about 10 mins.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, celery and spring onion. Season generously with salt. Simmer down the heat and let it cook for about 3 mins. Then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
If you find this Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.