Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potatoes in slow cooker recipe. To cook baked potatoes in slow cooker you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker:
- Use 10 of medium-sized potatoes (slightly bigger than a chicken egg, I think?).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground white pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil (I use sunflower oil mixed with 1 tsp garlic paste).
- You need of Topping: 200 gr cheddar (cubed), 100 gr beef bacon, 1/2 cup of sliced leeks.
Instructions to make Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker:
- Wash and scrub potatoes until really clean. Make small holes on potatoes using a fork..
- Coat the potatoes with the mixture of salt, white pepper, and oil. Put them inside a slow cooker..
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours..
- I diced them and add the topping on top of the potatoes..
If you find this Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.