Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread recipe. You can cook vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Prepare 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- Use 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Steps to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
If you find this Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.