Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tinola (chicken soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tinola (chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinola (chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinola (chicken soup) recipe. You can cook tinola (chicken soup) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tinola (chicken soup):
- Take 1/2 of fresh chicken.
- Provide 500 gram of chayote.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Black and white pepper.
- Prepare 3 cube of maggie.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get of Ginger.
Instructions to make Tinola (chicken soup):
- Wash chicken and chayote, and cut into pieces.
- In a medium heat prepare the oilef saucepan, mix garlic, onion and ginger followed by chicken to unsure chicken got a bit of brown color..
- Put 3 1/2 bottles of mineral water, and put the maggie cube, salt, sugar, pepper. 5 minutes after put the chayote together with chicken and mix as well..
- Make sure the taste and the chayote smooth enough, and serve into a bowl and enjoy your dinner.
If you find this Tinola (chicken soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.