Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to umami-filled but inexpensive beef steak bowl recipe. To cook umami-filled but inexpensive beef steak bowl you need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl:
- Use 300 grams of Beef Steak.
- You need 4 of leaves Lettuce.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of cuts Beef tallow.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of as much as you want Plain cooked rice.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get of [Others].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Brandy (may be omitted).
- Take of [Necessary equipment].
- Take 1 of Frying pan lid.
- Take 1 of Wrung-out damp towel.
Instructions to make Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl:
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking to bring it to room temperature. This is essential..
- Finely shred the lettuce and lightly soak in water. Thoroughly drain and let chill in the refrigerator to get crispy..
- Finely chop the beef fat. You can probably get beef fat for free from the butcher. If you don't have any, you can use butter instead and skip the next step..
- Put half of the chopped beef fat into the frying pan and cook over medium heat until melted. If you cut off the steak's fat and cook it until crispy, it has an umami flavor..
- Once the beef fat has melted, add the garlic. When fragrant, turn the heat to high, add the rice, and cook..
- Once the rice has broken up, transfer to a rice bowl. Clean the frying pan and melt the remaining beef fat over medium heat..
- Now, season both of the sides of the meat with salt and pepper. To ensure the umami flavor comes out, do this just before cooking. Once the beef fat has melted, turn the heat to the highest level..
- Once the pan starts smoking, remove the lumps of beef fat and start cooking the meat..
- Cook well without moving until browned, then flip it over. When you flip it over, cover it with a lid and place the pan on top of a wrung-out dampened towel..
- When the temperature in the pan has fallen slightly, reduce the heat to medium-low and steam the meat. It should take about 30 seconds to a 1 minute. It will depend on how thick your meat is..
- Remove the lid and return the heat to the highest level. Once the heat has risen enough, add the brandy and flambe. You may omit this step..
- Transfer the meat to a plate. Add the [Sauce] ingredients to the pan and heat until it begins to boil. Reduce the heat and continue heating while mixing until the juices from the meat are evenly blended with the sauce..
- Top the rice with the sauce, cut the meat, and put the meat on top of the rice. If you cut the meat right after removing from the pan, the juices will pour out, so give it some time..
- Finally, pour the remaining sauce over the meat to finish! You can also use yakiniku kalbi, as well as other flavorings!.
If you find this Umami-Filled but Inexpensive Beef Steak Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.