Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. To make mike's spicy mexican chicken soup you only need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Get of ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shredded Roteseri Chicken.
- Get 4 (15 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed].
- Provide 2 (4 oz) of Cans Green Hatch Chilies.
- Provide 2 of LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- Use 1 Cup of Pace Picante Sauce [hot].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Dark Mexican Beer.
- Get 2 Cups of Diced Potatoes.
- Use 1 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced – deseeded].
- You need 4 Cups of Cabbage [thin sliced].
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chilies].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Onion [thin sliced].
- Provide 1 Cup of Red Onion [thin sliced].
- Use 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Powdered Green Chile Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Powdered Chicken Boullion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Graduated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Take of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- You need of Jalapenos.
- Provide of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips.
- Take of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use of Lime Wedges.
- Take of Chilled White Onions.
- Provide of Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables..
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured..
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.