Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) recipe. To make soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- Use 2 lbs of chicken thigh (boneless).
- Use 2 L (8 cups) of water.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Provide 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 of lemon grass (the white part only), bruised.
- Get 1 inch of dried galangal.
- Use 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Grind the following into spice paste :.
- Get 7 of shallots.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cummin.
- Provide 5 of candlenut.
- Use of Accompaniments and Garnishes :.
- Prepare Glass of noodle, soaked in hot boiling water until soft then drained.
- Provide of Shredded cabbage.
- Get of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Homemade potato chips (optional).
- Provide of Scallion stalk/chives, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Shrimp crackers, process in a food processor until they get powdery (optional).
- Use of Fried shallots (optional).
- Use 6 of hard boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoon of oil and stir fry the spice paste, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass and galangal until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid burning..
- Turn the heat off. Transfer everything from the frying pan to a slow cooker. Add chicken, water, chopped celery, salt, sugar and white pepper. Set on low. Cook for 6 hours. Taste and adjust salt/pepper as needed..
- Take the chicken out and let them cool. Shred the meat..
- How to serve : Prepare bowls, add into each bowl some glass noodle, some shredded cabbage, some shredded chicken, 1 hard boil egg, garnish with some chopped scallion, fried shallots, potato chips and ground shrimp crackers. Pour in the soup. To make a more filling meal, it is common in Indonesia to serve Soto Ayam with a bowl of warm white rice. Sometimes I also add some fresh sliced tomatoes..
- I made sweet potato chips instead of potato chips. I sliced the sweet potatoes thinly using a 1 mm slicing blade in a food processor then soaked them in salt water for an hour then deep fried them. Do the same thing if you use potatoes..
If you find this Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.