Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. You can have breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Take 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- Provide 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- You need 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- Use 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- Provide 1 of Chives for garnish.
Steps to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.