Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken nachos recipe. You can cook chicken nachos using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Nachos:
- Take of nachos.
- Prepare 10 cup of tortilla chips.
- Use 7 oz of fire roasted tomatoes with salsa seasoning.
- You need 15 oz of can pinto beans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of black olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot jalapeno pepper slices.
- Take 8 oz of pre cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Get 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Nachos:
- Take the can of pinto beans and pour can and liquids into a skillet and heat over medium heat until bubbly. Remove from heat..
- Put beans into a blender and blend until smooth..
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit..
- On a large baking tray that has been lightly oiled, place tortilla chips..
- Then take the blended beans and drop by spoonfuls over the chips..
- Next, drop by spoonfuls the fire roasted tomatoes..
- Take cooked chicken and thinly slice. Place the chicken over the chips..
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. You may use more cheese..
- Sprinkle olives and jalapenos over the cheese..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned a little..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream if desired..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Chicken Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.