Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bean Sprouts and Wakame in Umeboshi Kombu Tea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean Sprouts and Wakame in Umeboshi Kombu Tea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bean sprouts and wakame in umeboshi kombu tea soup recipe. You can have bean sprouts and wakame in umeboshi kombu tea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bean Sprouts and Wakame in Umeboshi Kombu Tea Soup:
- Get 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 tsp of or more Dried wakame seaweed.
- You need 2 of or more Umeboshi.
- Use 1 tbsp of Umeboshi flavored kombu tea.
- Take 1 tsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of Kamaboko, chikuwa (optional).
- Take 1 of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Bean Sprouts and Wakame in Umeboshi Kombu Tea Soup:
- Pour the water, dashi stock granules, kombu tea into a pot and bring to a boil..
- Wash the bean sprouts and drain. Remove the seeds of the umeboshi and chop the flesh. Cut the chikuwa into bite sizes..
- When the soup comes to the boil, add the chopped umeboshi, wakame seaweed and chikuwa. Season with soy sauce and sprinkle sesame seeds. Adjust the taste to your liking..
If you find this Bean Sprouts and Wakame in Umeboshi Kombu Tea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.