Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon n beans soup (crockpot) recipe. To make bacon n beans soup (crockpot) you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot):
- Use 3 cup of Mixed Beans.
- Use 10 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon, cut small.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
Steps to make BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot):
- Measure beans into strainer or collinder and rinse..
- Place beans in crockpot and add water. The water amount will always be 3x the amount of beans plus 1 Cup. In this case, 3 Cups beans,10 Cups water..
- Cut bacon into tiny strips and add to crockpot of beans..
- Dice onions and add to crockpot of beans..
- Add salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper to beans..
- Cook beans in crockpot on high 4 and 1/2 hours ..
- Serve with cornbread, flour tortillas, or bread and butter with a tablespoon of salsa in each bowl..
If you find this BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.