Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken soup recipe. You can cook simple chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1.5 l of water.
- Get 2-3 of crushed coriander roots – this is just a touch of thai in chicken soup. If it is unavailable in your location you can use the powder one.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 4 slices of ginger.
- Take 20 of white pepercorn crushed.
- Prepare 400 g of chicken thigh.
- Provide 6 of onions for soup.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- Use 6 of small onions for soup.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 1/2 c. of ABC pasta, optional depending on how much you want to reminisce your childhood taste.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Soup:
- In go 1 L of water in the stockpot. Heat until boiling then add crushed garlic, ginger and pepper..
- While waiting, blanch the chicken thigh for half minute in hot water… to eliminate the smell and unwanted dirt..
- Once stockpot is boilling, add chicken thigh cut into bite size pieces along with bone into the pot. Lower to medium-low heat. In go onion, potatoes and carrot. Simmer for 40 minutes..
- If you wanna add pasta, i would recommend not to boil it in stockpot. In a separate pot, cook pasta and adding it when served. I actually did cook them with the soup, it made soup less clear with excess starch. I won't repeat this mistake..
- Just season with salt and pepper before serving. You just wanna have pure taste of the soup rather than seasoning the whole pot. It will spoil natural taste..
If you find this Simple Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.