Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli soup recipe. To make broccoli soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Soup:
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 1 of onion (chopped).
- Provide 1 of carrot (chopped).
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Get 1 of large potato (cut into chunks).
- You need 2 of broccoli (cut into florets).
- Provide 500 ml of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Use 1/4 cup of evaporated milk (optional).
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Soup:
- Heat up the oil..
- Saute the garlic, onion, carrot, potato until veggies develop some colour..
- Add the broccolis and cover with stock. Allow it to simmer until potato and broccoli softens..
- Blend the soup..
- Add evaporated milk and heat for about one minute..
- Seasoned with salt and pepper..
If you find this Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.