Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to " creamy baked ziti " recipe. To cook " creamy baked ziti " you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make " Creamy Baked Ziti ":
- Take 4 cup of ziti pasta – uncooked.
- Prepare 1 of jar (26 oz ) marinara sause.
- Provide 1 of can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes – undrained.
- Provide 6 oz of ( 3/4 of an 8 oz. pkg. )philadelphia cream cheese cubed.
- Take 3/4 cup of breakstones or knuden sour cream.
- Get 1 of pkg( 8 oz.) kraft shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make " Creamy Baked Ziti ":
- Heat oven 375° F..
- Cook pasta in large sausepan as directed on package, omitting salt.Remove from pan, drain..
- Meanwhile add marinara sause, tomatoes & cream cheese to same pan.Cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted & mixture is well blended.Return pasta to pan. Mix well..
- Layer the pasta mixture in 13 x 9 " baking dish. Cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella cheese & remaing pasta mixture. Top with mozzeralla & parameasn. Bake about 35 to 40 min. Until cheese is melted and a little brown on top. And bubbley..
If you find this " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.