Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys roast chicken & rice soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys roast chicken & rice soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Get 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 2 of pre-roasted chicken breasts, chopped.
- Take 2 of courgette/zucchini, chopped.
- Use 2 of large potato, peeled & chopped.
- Take 2000 ml of chicken stock, hot.
- Use 300 grams of basmati rice.
- Get 8 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 800 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- You need 15 grams of flat leaf parsley, chopped.
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry off the onion and carrot for 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, chicken and courgette and fry for a minute.
- Add the potatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, tomatoes and beans. Bring back to the boil then simmer for 20 – 25 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Stir in the parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
If you find this Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.