Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook healthy oatmeal cookies you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Provide 1 cup of oats.
- Provide 1/3-1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Use 1/4 of of a banana.
Instructions to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the banana to the oat mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!.
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer).
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.