Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried crabs with curry powder recipe. You can have stir fried crabs with curry powder using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir fried Crabs with curry powder:
- Use 5 of crab,large size.
- Take 20 grams of curry powder.
- Take 2 of onion.
- Get 1 bunch of each spring onion and cilantro.
- Use 4 of hot chili or 2 red pepper.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted chili oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
Steps to make Stir fried Crabs with curry powder:
- Clean,cut ,crush crabs,drain ,set aside,you can use crab meat instead ,but reduce other ingredients for less saltyness ans spicyness etc..
- Slice onion,prepare cilantro,spring onion make it ready to use,crack eggs in a bowl add milk ,and crush both garlic and hot chilli or red pepper ready to fry.
- Heat stir fry pan with 1 tbsp oil,brown garlic and chili.
- Add slice onion ,stir ,wait until translucent.
- Add crabs,stir occasionly until turn red ,add seasoning ,stir to mix.
- Beat egg ,add to pan,let it set,add roasted chili oil ,stir to flip or toss pan to mix all well ,after egg set but not too hard ,add chopped spring onion and cilantro,toss to mix again,heat off and serve with hot steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.