Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can cook baked ziti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti:
- Use 1 lb of dry ziti pasta.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of (26 oz) jars spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of provolone cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Use 6 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta and cook until all dente and drain.
- In large skillet, brown onions and found beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter 13×9 baking dish.
- Layer as follows: 1/2 cup ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.