Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Baked Bao Buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Baked Bao Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Baked Bao Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s baked bao buns recipe. You can cook whosayna’s baked bao buns using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Baked Bao Buns:
- Use 3 cups of Maida (All purpose flour).
- Get 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare as required of Milk, warm (for binding).
- You need For of Steak filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Fillet (chinese cut).
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic (pounded).
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger (pounded).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Cornflour (mixed in 4 tbsp water).
- Use for of Pickles:.
- Use 1/2 of Cucumber (jullienes).
- You need 1/2 of Carrot (grated).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (slices).
- Use 1 of Capsicum (jullienes).
- You need 1 of Green chilli (chopped).
- Provide 4 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Baked Bao Buns:
- Make buns: mix dry ingredients well add oil and butter then mix well.
- Bind to a soft dough with warm milk, knead well then let it rise.
- Punch back and make twelve balls, then roll each into onlong puri, approx one centimetre thick, when all done.
- Put a piece of foil halfway of puri to end (semicircle), the remaining part of puri bring on top of foil as in you making a semi circle, or just brush with oil all over the puri and fold in half.
- Lay each semi circle puri on greased tray keeping space in between of few centimetres.
- Glaze with beaten egg sprinkle sesame (optional) and let it fully rise.
- Bake in oven on 200°C till nicely browned up on top.
- Usually bao buns are steamed.
- Prepare pickles: In a bowl put all veggies together, pour vinegar and salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Prepare filling: In a bowl put steak with the rest of ingredients except cornflour mixture, can marinate for three hours.
- In a nonstick pan pour four tablespoon of oil keep high flame.
- Add marinated fillet and fry till browned up.
- Add cornflour mixture and mix well as it tends to form lumps, toss well and remove from flame.
- Fill the buns with fried fillet and pickles.
If you find this Whosayna’s Baked Bao Buns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.