Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fennel & Corn Minestra Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fennel & Corn Minestra Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel & Corn Minestra Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel & corn minestra soup recipe. You can have fennel & corn minestra soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel & Corn Minestra Soup:
- Take 1 can of Cannellini Beans (15 oz).
- Use 3 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Take 1 of corn ear of.
- Use 1 of fennel medium bulb.
- Use 1 of leek small.
- Provide 1 of potato small purple.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 oz of Pasta Ditalini.
- Provide 1/3 cup of parmesan grated.
- Get 1/8 tsp of fennel pollen.
Instructions to make Fennel & Corn Minestra Soup:
- Bring a medium pot of salt water to boil. Drain and rinse beans. Mince garlic. Cut the kernels off the corn and save the cob for the stock! Pick off the fennel fronds (green thin strings) from the bulb and thinly slice the stems and small dice the bulb. Cut the dark top and root off the leek and cut in half lengthwise. Rinse with water to get rid of any dirt. Thinly slice leeks. Dice the potato with the skin into small cubes..
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 3-5 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside..
- In a large pot, heat 2 tsp of olive oil on medium heat until hot. Add garlic, fennel stems, diced fennel bulb, leek and fennel seeds and season with salt and pepper. Cook while stirring for 4 minutes..
- Add the corncob, buttermilk, beans, 2.5 cups of water, half the corn kernels, and half the parmesan cheese to the large pot and stir. Bring to a boil..
- Once the soup is boiling, add the pasta and stir. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the pasta is cooked..
- While the soup cooks, in a small bowl, mix the potatoes, fennel fronds, fennel pollen, rest of the corn kernels and parmesan cheese with a glug of olive oil and stir. Salt and pepper to taste. This is your relish!.
- Ladle the soup into a bowl and top with the potato relish. Serve while hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Fennel & Corn Minestra Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.