Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats pancakes recipe. To cook healthy oats pancakes you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- You need 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- Take 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Steps to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.