Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To cook curd rice you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curd rice:
- Get 1cup of basmati rice.
- Provide 1/4cup of curd.
- You need 1/4cup of milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of urad dal.
- Prepare 1tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 of Green chili.
- You need 14-15 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of pomegranate pearls.
- Get as taste of .
Steps to make Curd rice:
- First make the rice as usual you make at home everyday and let it cool down..
- In a bowl mix rice, curd, milk, green chilli and salt and mix well..
- Now in a pan put oil,urad dal, mustard seeds and cook it for 30 second then mix curry leaves in it and turn off the flame. Now mix your ready masala in the curd rice and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Now spread pomegranate perls on top of curd rice. Now your curd rice is ready..
If you find this Curd rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.