Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise recipe. To make baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise you need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise:
- Provide 2 of boneless and skinless salmon fillets.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 1 glass of white wine.
- Prepare 160 gr. of evaporated milk (or cream).
- Provide 100 gr. of roquefort cheese (or other blue).
- Provide Few leaves of fresh sage.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise:
- Put a tiny bit of olive oil in a small saucepan and heat gently. Chop the onions, super fine, and add to the pan. Stir for a couple of minutes on a low heat.
- Add a generous glass of white wine, put the heat up and when things start to simmer, put the heat at lowest possible setting and leave for about 20 – 30 minutes. The idea is for the onion to soak up all the wine while cooking. Keep checking to make sure the wine hasn't totally evaporated.
- Prepare the salmon parcel. Put some sage leaves (or another herb; parsley, dill – salmon herb par excellence – chives or tarragon are all fine) under and on top.
- Salt and pepper on both sides top.
- Close and put in pre-heated oven at 190ºC for 35 minutes if your fillets are as big as these. If not, scale down time-wise.
- Let's turn our attention to the sauce. Once the onion has absorbed the wine.
- Turn the heat off, add the blue cheese and stir.
- Until the blue cheese melts..
- Turn on the heat (minimum) and add the evaporated milk (or cream – or natural yoghurt which would also work really nicely).
- Leave on a low heat stirring now and then to prevent any curdling.
- One thickened it should look like this.
- Take the salmon out of the oven and open the parcel. It should be really tender and still pink in the centre.
- Serve with the healthiest ingredient you have on hand (I had lettuce!!!) and enjoy. Delicious and quite luxurious too!.
If you find this Baked salmon in blue cheese creamy paradise recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.