Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey and asparagus soup recipe. To make turkey and asparagus soup you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey And Asparagus Soup:
- Take of leftover Asparagus tips and or asparagus'es (a good amount).
- Prepare of leftover mashed/boiled potatoes.
- Provide of leftover broccoli.
- Use of leftover turkey meat.
- Use of leftover snowpeas.
- You need 1 can of white beans.
- Use of leftover mashed parsnips.
- Provide of water.
- Take of salt.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Take of Any leftover turkey/chicken carcasses and or pork and beef bones.
Instructions to make Turkey And Asparagus Soup:
- There's no set way of doing this recipe. However I do suggest using the asparagus for the base of the soup..
- Bring the bones to the boil for about 15-20 minutes with the chicken stock cube, a pinch of salt and with plenty of water. Reduce the liquid to a broth like consistency, stirring occasionally..
- When done strain the liquid into another pot using a sieve. Be careful not to burn yourself..
- Add whatever vegetables you want to the pot including any mashed or already cooked, and bring to the boil. This will take 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your vegetables and whether they are cooked or not. It does not matter whether you slightly over cook the vegetables..
- When the vegetables are cooked using an electric food processor, pulse until the vegetables have turned into a thick creamy consistency..
- Return to the pot and add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste if needs be..
- In the meantime add the remaining vegetables, you want to leave whole. I would suggest adding vegetables that are already cooked. I used frozen peas, broccoli, I also added the can of beans and Turkey meat and let it simmer for a further 10 or so minutes on a low to medium heat stirring occasionally..
- When done let it rest for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and serve..
If you find this Turkey And Asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.