Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy baked oatmeal "muffins" recipe. You can cook healthy baked oatmeal "muffins" using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins":
- Prepare 3 cup of Rolled Oats-cannot use instant.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of Toppings: dried or fresh fruit, nuts, coconut, chocolate chips- your imagination is the only limit.
Instructions to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins":
- Grease muffin tin very generously and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix oats, brown sugar and baking powder. Then set aside.
- In a separate bowl thoroughly whisk eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Be creative and add toppings. Your imagination is the only limit! Pictured: raspberries, blackberries drizzled with honey, slivered almonds..
- Bake in a preheated °375 oven for 30 minutes.
- Muffins come out of tin better if you let them set about 10 minutes. These freeze well. I make a batch and freeze for work..
If you find this Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.