Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy baked oatmeal recipe. You can have healthy baked oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Baked Oatmeal:
- Take 2 of bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1.5 cups of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blue berries.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Use 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 oz of almonds or nuts of choice.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
Steps to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal:
- Mash up bananas then add egg and baking powder. Mix well..
- Cut up fruit in small chunks. I cut blue berries in half but you can let them whole if you want..
- Chop up nuts into small pieces or you can put in a grinder..
- Add fruit nuts and oatmeal to mixure and stir to get oatmeal cover in liquid..
- Spray a 8 by 8 pan with pam and dump in oatmeal mixture and flatten. Sprinkle top with tbs of sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets..
- You can serve it warm or cold. This makes makes 4 servings at 225 calories a serving.
If you find this Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.