Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon pasta with lemon-parmesan sauce recipe. To make salmon pasta with lemon-parmesan sauce you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce:
- Prepare 1 pound of salmon fillet.
- Take 1/8 tsp of tarragon.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 oz of grated fresh parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of capers.
- You need 2large cloves of garlic diced into small pieces.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need as needed of Red pepper flakes.
- Take 1/2 lb of Rigatoni.
- Prepare as needed of Basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce:
- Preparing the fish • Heat oven to 350°. • Remove skin from salmon and brush both sides with olive oil. • Sprinkle tarragon on the top; salt and pepper to taste. Bake the salmon in the oven until a temperature probe in the center reads about 120°. Fish should be flaky, but very slightly pink in the center. –> While the fish is cooking, prepare the sauce and pasta.
- Prepare Pasta to package directions al dente (about 12 minutes). Reserve about ½ cup of the hot pasta water..
- Sauce • Place diced garlic and olive oil into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add a generous portion (1/2 tsp) of freshly grated salt and a few flakes of red pepper. Reduce heat and simmer until ready to use..
- Place the grated parmesan into a medium bowl. • Zest the lemons and add to the parmesan. • Juice the lemons, and add to the parmesan mixture. • Add the capers. • Beat the eggs with a fork until well mixed and stir into the sauce mixture..
- Final Preparation • When the fish is cooked, use a plastic spatula, or a fork, to flake into bite-sized pieces..
- Drain the pasta and return to the sauce pan in which it was cooked. • Immediately add the sauce mixture to the pasta and toss thoroughly to partially cook the sauce. • Heat the olive oil and garlic to a low boil and add to the pasta mixture, mixing thoroughly. If desired add a little of the reserved hot pasta water to create a creamy texture for the sauce..
- Place the pasta into serving bowls and add the cooked salmon. Toss lightly, without shredding the salmon • Garnish with crushed black pepper and a few basil leaves..
If you find this Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.