Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of tomato soup with meatballs recipe. You can cook cream of tomato soup with meatballs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Prepare 600 ml of store-bought soup of your choice(I used cream of tomato).
- You need 12 of Beef and pork meatballs.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- Take 1/2 Punnet of portobello mushrooms.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, chopped finely.
- Provide 4 of fresh sage leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of leek, washed and chopped finely.
- Get 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained from brine.
- Prepare 1 cup of liquid chicken stock.
Steps to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Starting with the meatballs, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Add the meatballs to a roasting dish, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown..
- In a pot on a medium heat, heat up the olive oil, and add the chopped leek and garlic, then add the sage and mushrooms. Add the beans and stir to combine. Add the veggies and stir..
- Add the packet of store bought soup to the pot and bring to the boil. Gradually a little bit of the chicken stock as it cooks and heats up. Add the meatballs to the pot along with any pan juices from the roasting dish, to give it extra flavour. Season with a little salt and pepper..
- Serve with a slice of toast with melted cheese on the side..
If you find this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.