Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Caramelised Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Caramelised Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french caramelised onion soup recipe. To cook french caramelised onion soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Caramelised Onion Soup:
- Provide 50 grams of butter.
- Take 4 of white onions thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 100 ml of non alcoholic white wine (or alcoholic white wine).
- Provide 1 litre of good quality beef stock.
- Use of Small french baguette.
- Take 1 of garlic clove to rub on croutons.
- Get 100 grams of grated gruyere cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Chopped parsley.
Instructions to make French Caramelised Onion Soup:
- Melt the butter in a wide saucepan (this gives to onions space to caramelise beautifully) and gently fry the onions and garlic paste over a very low heat for as long as time allows….to get the best flavour out of this dish, never rush it and just be patient..
- Add your white wine to loosen your caramelised onions, bring to the boil and add your beef stock. Simmer gently. Make your croutons by slicing the baguette into thick portions, toast the bread both sides and rub with a clove of slightly crushed garlic. Under the hot grill melt your cheese, I like mine just on the point of melting, but it’s down to your preference..
- Taste your soup for seasoning, add salt & pepper to your liking. Ladle the soup into bowls, place your croutons on top and scatter with fresh chopped parsley..
If you find this French Caramelised Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.