Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle (easy version) recipe. To make dan dan noodle (easy version) you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (I used peanut).
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 piece (2 inch) of ginger, minced or grated.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use 1/2 lb of long noodles.
- Take of Spicy.
- Use 1 of each use only one of the spicy, these are some options, adjust to your liking.
- You need 2 tbsp of gochujang (Korean chilli paste).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of chilli paste, like samba oelek.
- Provide of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of each green onion, sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cilantro, fresh.
Steps to make Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- In a medium size pan or skillet, heat the oil, medium-high heat, and when hot add the ground beef and cook until done, chopping into smaller pieces as you cook it..
- Remove cooked beef to a bowl with paper towels..
- Reduce heat to medium, add chopped onion and cook, stirring a little, until translucent. Scrap up any of the beef bits left in the pan, into the onions as it cooks.
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the stock (or water), soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and peanut butter..
- Add your spicy ingredient of choice, but only one, I just listed a variety so you knew it wasn't all that difficult. My preference is the gochujang, but you can't always get that..
- Add your cooked beef back in, stir to mix well. Bring up to a simmer..
- Cook your noodles to al-dente, our just under done, not soft. I prefer a whole grain noodle, and something like spaghetti or linguini sized.
- Cook your beef mixture until it is the thickness you desire. I like a gravy/sauce thickness myself..
- Drain your noodles when done, add a little butter or oil so they don't stick together.
- Add the noodles to individual bowls, add the beef mixture on top, garnish and serve.
If you find this Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.