Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe. To cook spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Prepare 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- Get 1 can of cut green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Provide 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Get 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- Use 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 3 of celery stocks.
- Get 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- Take 1 of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
If you find this Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.