Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. You can cook vegetable curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry:
- Take 1/4 of onion.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 small of shredded carrot.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper, julienne cut.
- Prepare 1 of handful green beans.
- Use 1/2 of potato, peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peanuts.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry:
- Cut and julienne all vegetables. Put ginger and garlic cloves into a processor and finely chop..
- Heat olive oil and a little bit of butter and cook onions until translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Add in ginger and garlic mixture and cook another minute..
- Add in chicken broth and coconut milk. Cover and simmer about 3 minutes. Add in all the spices (cumin, cayenne, curry, turmeric, salt and pepper) and let simmer all together for another few minutes..
- Add in potatoes, cover, and cook a few more minutes until you can pierce the pieces with a fork..
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and cook until done. Then add in cilantro and peanuts and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Add mixture on basmati or white rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.