Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe. You can have semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 using 34 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋:
- Prepare of Stew:.
- Take 20 of medium size Scoth bonnets.
- Provide 15 of medium size tomato.
- You need of I big onion bulb.
- Get 6 of little clove of garlic.
- You need of I neat medium size peeled ginger.
- Provide 150 ml of V.oil.
- Use 2 of Seasoning cube.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of curry and thyme powder.
- Take 500 gram of fresh meat.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Take of Ewedu:.
- Take of Fresh ewedu.
- Prepare 1 of little Potash.
- Get 20 ml of Stock.
- Prepare 20 gram of locust beans.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 of )2 cube of seasoning powder.
- Prepare of Mini broom stick (for stabbing it to smooth paste).
- Take of Water.
- Use of Beans soup (gbegiri).
- Provide 1/2 cup of beans (either brown or white beans).
- Provide of Blended pepper mix.
- Get of Locust beans (about 10 gram).
- Use 100 ml of palm oil.
- Take 1 of Seasoning cube.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of little cup of water for the beans grinding.
- Use of Super soft semolina.
- Provide 1 of little of water.
- Provide 500 gram of semolina.
- Provide 1 of clean spatula.
- Use 1 of well greased rubber serving spoon.
Instructions to make Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋:
- Stew: get your washed meat to a clean bowl and set for rinse.
- Rinse the meat and pour into a clean pot,then add your salt, seasoning cube, onion,water and curry powder.
- Put the pot on your stove and cook with medium heat to make the meat Cook soft and tenderly,then allow to boil for 30 minute..
- After 30 minute it must have cooked properly,then put your oil into a Dry pan and add a little onions for flavouring, drain your meat and keep the stock aside, then gently put your boiled meat into the hot oil.
- While at this get your fresh pepper, tomato, garlic, onion and ginger set to wash and peel.
- Rinse and peel them and add together and set for grinding.
- Pour into your blender and blend it smoothly, then go back to turn your meat to the other side and fry dry.
- Then drain your meat and pour some blended pepper into the oil and cook for 8 minutes then add your seasoning cube, salt and curry then stir together. After stirring pour your meat into it and cover then Cook for 5 more minutes and your stew is ready..
- Ewedu::: Get your fresh ewedu, pluck out the leaves and wash then chop them into smaller pieces.
- Put in a pot of hot water your Potash and locust beans and boil then add your chopped ewedu to it then Cook till it's soft then use your kitchen mini broomstick to chop to smother texture,then add your salt, seasoning cube and stock to it,then stir cook for 2 minutes and it's ready 😍😋.
- Beans soup: get your beans into a bowl and soak with water for two minutes (to make beans faster to peel it must not stay too long in water), drain away the water and peel the beans with both hands to make it faster.
- Wash the peeled beans and cook till it's soft,then drain.
- Pour the beans into your blender and grind it smoothly then set aside.
- Beans soup:: get your Palm oil into a dry hot pan and bleach,then add your locust beans and pepper and stir.
- Add your salt, seasoning cube and stock to it and stir then Cook for 5 minutes.
- After cooking for five minutes add in your blended beans paste.
- Then stir together and cover to cook on low heat for 20 minutes, when it's ready you will notice change in colour (it becomes deeper in colour and thick in texture) and it's ready 😋😋😍😍, I wish I could snap the aroma 😛😝🤭.
- Now my super soft semo: I have this special method that makes my semo lumpless and smooth..
- Get your water into a pot and boil, now get some amount of water in a bowl add your semo powder to it and mix with a clean hand or spoon.
- Then pour in your boiling water and stir at first the colour of the mixture would be pale but when it's set to add more semo flour it will be thick and deeper in colour.
- When you notice this changes get your semolina flour and add to the mixture then turn very well till it's well incorporated then leave for five minutes and serve..
- PLATING: I want to serve my semo with gbegiri,ewedu and stew with meat,so I will first serve my semo on a plate,then I will add my gbegiri secondly then ewedu and my stew.
- The reason why I first put the gbegiri is because it's light in colour compare to my ewedu and stew so putting it first and add ewedu to the side will make it more visible,if ewedu is underneath and I add my gbegiri the gbegiri might cover the ewedu and the stew and the gbegiri might not be differentiated. So by putting gbegiri first it will make the ewedu visible and my stew will stay red on the ewedu which will make it beutiful 😋.
If you find this Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.