Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pasta bake with turkey, fennel & thyme recipe. To make cheesy pasta bake with turkey, fennel & thyme you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme:
- Take 225 g of rigatoni pasta,.
- Prepare 375 g of 7% fat turkey thigh mince meat,.
- Take 200 ml of tomato passata,.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped,.
- Get 1-2 of large tomatoes, chopped coarsely,.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree paste,.
- Use 2 tsp of dried thyme,.
- Get 1.5 tsp of fennel seeds,.
- You need of Cracked black pepper, to season,.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar,.
- You need of Salt to season and for pasta cooking water,.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of To top:.
- Prepare 60 g of Grated mature cheddar cheese (I used 30% less fat).
Instructions to make Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme:
- Add oil to a medium saucepan and once hot add in the onions and begin to gently fry, turn down the heat a little. After frying until turning translucent add in the turkey mince meat. Fry off until almost cooked through then season well with salt and plenty of cracked black pepper. Take the fennel seeds and grind them in a mortar and pestle..
- Add in the ground fennel seeds plus the thyme. Stir through. Next add the tomato paste and the passata. Stir through. Bring to a simmer. Add in the sugar and stir through. Simmer on a medium low heat..
- Begin to cook the pasta according to packet instructions in salted water. Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Once the pasta is almost cooked remove from the heat and drain off the water. Take your oven proof dish and spoon in the pasta then add the sauce. Gently mix through until the pasta is coated evenly..
- Scatter over your grated cheese then place in the hot oven and cook for around 10 minutes. Then to finish place beneath a hot grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.