Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan casserole recipe. You can have chicken parmesan casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Take 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- Take 1 1/2 of jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego).
- Take 1 box of pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni).
- You need 2 cup of crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter).
- Get 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9×13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil.
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken.
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.